10.22.2004

Eulwagni Beach


EulwagniBeach
Originally uploaded by katevsnow.
The rest of the night we sat on the beach, drank some rice wine and
lit off fireworks with the masses of Korean couples and families doing exactly the same. You had to be careful walking down the beach, there were fireworks (big ones) flying everywhere. One small Korean boy, about four years old, kept running up to us and trying to kick our fireworks over (lit or unlit)! I chased him while he ran and laughed loudly back to his family down the beach.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy all the pictures, but I love this one. Oh, and can you say all those words? Kyle

October 30, 2004 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger bulgom said...

Kate,
Your father passed on your blog to me. Great job. I've been coming to Korea for 5 weeks a year for the past 15 years for our publishing business and stay in Toksan (a burb of Seoul). I've been encouraging a neice and a godson to give teaching in Korea a shot for a year because it's such a great opportunity for young people to see this part of the world. Perhaps your blog will motivate and give them some interest in looking into it. It's provided me some info on spots I haven't visited as of yet and I thought I had gotten around to most of the country. We are members of Westmister and I've played tennis with your father over the years in case you don't recognize the name. Craig Johnson

January 20, 2005 at 6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home